Physical Therapist Assisant - Travel
Medford, WI 54451
Currently looking for Physical Therapist Assistant to fill a 3-month skilled nursing assignment in Medford, Wisconsin. Interested candidates should hold a current PTA license/certification and associates degree.
Responsibilities of the Skilled Nursing Physical Therapist Assistant
- Work as part of a team to provide quality skilled nursing physical therapy services under the direction of the physical therapist
- Assist your patients in meeting functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities.
- Realize your own potential to achieve your goals and overall excellence.
- Participate in educating the client and the family or other caregivers to promote the client' s progress toward mutually agreed upon goals.
- Minimum 1-year experience
- Comfort with geriatrics
- Experience with wound care and women s health a plus but not necessary
- Valid Wisconsin PT License
- Degree from PT Accredited College
- Ability to work effectively with clients and to work cooperatively with others
- Ability to work independently
- Provide a quality customer service focus and an enthusiastic attitude
- Salary: $24.00 per hour. Based on experience, benefit level and traveler status.
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
- $500 Referral Bonus
- *Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.