Physical Therapist Assistant
Au Gres, MI 48703 US
Are you a licensed physical therapist assistant looking for an opportunity to maximize your pay? If so, we are assisting our client to find a compassionate and caring PTA for a 13-week travel assignment. Our client is a fast growing, locally-owned network of outpatient clinics. Au Gres is a small riverfront community in a beautiful natural setting. Nestled along the Au Gres River near Saginaw Bay and readily accessible via state and interstate highways.
What We Offer Travel PTAs
- $33 - $36 per hour. Based on experience, benefit level and traveler status.*
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Complimentary $15,000 Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
- $500 Referral Bonus
- *Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.
Responsibilities of the Outpatient Physical Therapist Assistant
- Work as part of a team to provide quality physical therapy services under the direction of the physical therapist
- Assist your patients in meeting functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities.
- Participate in educating the client and the family or other caregivers to promote the client's progress toward mutually agreed upon goals.
Requirements of the Physical Therapist Assistant
- Valid MI PTA License
- Degree from PTA Accredited College
myPTsolutions is a therapist-owned and operated staffing agency. We have the expertise and understand what it takes to work in the field and strive to find the best fit for you.