Physical Therapist Assistant
Aurora, CO 80016 US
We are assisting our client to find a compassionate and caring PTA for their outpatient multidisciplinary clinic. This fast-growing clinic is located in Aurora. In this role, you will primarily treat orthopedic patients and a small percentage of vestibular and neurological patients. Experience or interest in pelvic floor therapy is a plus. Our client practices an interdisciplinary approach and provides you with all the tools you need to grow as a clinician. Our client has a team to handle billing, a case manager team, and a call center so you can spend your time on patients, not additional tasks. This is a full-time position, Monday - Friday.
- Work as part of a team to provide quality outpatient therapy services under the direction of the physical therapist
- Assist your patients in meeting functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities.
- Realize your own potential to achieve your goals and overall excellence.
- Participate in educating the client and the family or other caregivers to promote the client's progress toward mutually agreed upon goals.
- Licensed Physical Therapist Assistant
Compensation and Benefits
- $50000 - $65000 per year based on experience
- Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Professional development assistance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan
- $500 Referral Bonus
myPTsolutions is a therapist-owned staffing company, specializing in finding jobs for Physical Therapists and Physical Therapist Assistants at no cost to the therapist. Let us help you find your next dream job!