Bartlett, IL 60103 US
Are you committed to improving the quality of life for your patients? Are you looking for the next step in your career treating patients in a friendly atmosphere, providing quality one-on-one patient care? We are assisting our client, a privately owned outpatient clinic, who is seeking a compassionate Physical Therapist to join their team in Illinois. Our client has two clinics in Elgin and Bartlett and seeking PTs to join them in bringing the highest quality of orthopaedic care to the area. This opportunity is Monday - Friday, with two evenings per week.
- Provide quality outpatient physical therapy services to all ages
- Evaluate and assess your patients to establish functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities.
- Realize your own potential to achieve your goals and overall excellence.
- Participate in educating the client and the family or other caregivers to promote the client's progress toward mutually agreed upon goals.
Salary: $78,000 - $90,000 per year
- Generous Continuing Education Allowance in addition to access to MedBridge
- Individually Tailored Mentorship Programs
- 6 Major Holidays, plus 2 floating holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Bonus Opportunities
- Active Illinois state PT License
- Degree from PT Accredited College
- Minimum 1-2 years of outpatient orthopedic experience in an outpatient orthopedic setting is preferred, but new graduates are welcome to apply.
myPTsolutions is a therapist-owned staffing company, specializing in working with clients and candidates to find the best career fit for Physical Therapists