Bellaire, MI 49615
Start date: ASAP
Temp to Perm opportunity
We are seeking an Outpatient Physical Therapist to join our team to complete a travel assignment in Bellaire, Michigan. Interested candidates should hold a current license/registration in Physical Therapy and be a graduate of an accredited school of Physical Therapy.
Responsibilities of the Outpatient Physical Therapist
- Provide quality Outpatient Physical Therapy services.
- Assist your patients in meeting functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities.
- Realize your own potential to achieve your goals and overall excellence.
- Advise and consult with the family and/or other caregivers as indicated to promote the client's level of progress toward mutually agreed upon goals and plan for discharge.
- Participate in educating the client and the family or other caregivers to promote the client's progress toward mutually agreed upon goals.
Requirements of the Outpatient Physical Therapist
- Prefer a therapist with Outpatient experience, but all interested therapists are encouraged to apply
- Valid MI PT License
- Degree from PT Accredited College
- Ability to work effectively with clients and to work cooperatively with others
- Ability to work independently
- Provide a quality customer service focus and an enthusiastic attitude
Compensation of the Outpatient Physical Therapist
- Salary: $40-46/hour Based on experience, benefit level and traveler status.*
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Complimentary $15,000 Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
- $500 Referral Bonus
*Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.