Douglas, MI 49406
Great opportunity to spend the summer on West Michigan's lakeshore. Work half days on Friday (or not!)
9 hours M-Th and 4 on Friday. Therapist can skip Fridays if needed
myPTsolutions is seeking a Physical Therapist to work a 3-month travel assignment for a client in Douglas, Michigan. Our client's vision is to improve the health of the communities with hope, compassion, respect and dignity. Interested therapists should hold a current license/registration in PT and be a graduate of an accredited school of physical therapy. This job is working in outpatient. This is a daytime position working 9 hours Monday through Thursday and 4 on Fridays. Guaranteed 36- 40 hours/week.
Responsibilities of the Physical Therapist
- Evaluate and assess your patients to establish functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities.
- Advise and consult with the family and/or other caregivers as indicated to promote the client's level of progress toward mutually agreed upon goals and plan for discharge.
- Participate in educating the client and the family or other caregivers to promote the client's progress toward mutually agreed upon goals.
- Evaluation and treatment, supervise PTAs in both inpatient and outpatient settings. General physical dysfunction, orthopedic, neurological.
- Minimum 1 year of previous PT experience - Required
- Minimum Experience: Outpatient experience required as this will be majority of the caseload.
- AHA BLS active at submission - Required
- Michigan State PT License
- Degree from PT Accredited College
- CompensationSalary: $40-46/hour based on experience, benefit level and traveler status.
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Complimentary $15k Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
- $500 Referral Bonus
- *Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.
myPTsolutions is a therapist-owned staffing company, specializing in placing Physical & Occupational Therapists and Speech Language Pathologists in travel and perm jobs across the United States.