Exeter, NH 03833
Location: Exeter, New Hampshire
Position: Physical Therapist (PT)
Hours: 40 hrs/week & 2 weeknights until 7: 30p
Education: Degree from PT Accredited College
Salary: $38-42/hour based on experience, benefit level and traveler status
- Provide quality Outpatient physical therapy services for our client.
- Assist patients in meeting functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities.
- 13-week assignment
- Be part of a team that prides itself on offering customized, evidence based care
- This is for you if you love working in a small clinic
- 1 year Outpatient experience
- A valid New Hampshire state PT License
- Must be able to provide 3 references
COMPENSATION and BENEFITS:
Competitive Hourly Wage
Non Taxed Housing/Incidentals Per Diem*
First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision*
Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance*
401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match) *
Continuing Education Reimbursement (up to $1, 000/year) *
Worker s Compensation and Professional Liability Insurance
License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
*Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.
REFERRALS: We offer a shared referral bonus: $500 for the person who refers a friend to our company and $500 to the friend who accepts a position with our company.
For more information contact Bryan at bmckinney@myptsolutions.Net or 616.741.4165 ext. 105