Fairfield, CA 87117 US
Compensation of the Outpatient Physical Therapist
- Salary: $45 - $50 / hour based on experience, benefit level and traveler status.*
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Complimentary $15,000 Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
- $500 Referral Bonus
Responsibilities of the Outpatient Physical Therapist
- Perform a full range of physical therapist services in accordance with the scope of clinical privileges granted by the MTF.
- Utilizes a wide range of concepts, principles, and methodologies of the therapeutic field to provide examination, evaluation, diagnosis, prognosis, intervention, and outcome assessment for Department of Defense (DoD) beneficiaries.
- Assist your patients in meeting functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities.
- Advise and consult with the family and/or other caregivers as indicated to promote the client's level of progress toward mutually agreed upon goals and plan for discharge.
- Administer joint mobilization/manipulation and soft tissue mobilization, applying knowledge of mobilization techniques and body physiology.
Requirements of the Outpatient Physical Therapist
- Doctoral degree in Physical Therapy from a Physical Therapy program acceptable to the USAF Surgeon General and accredited by the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education. Orthopedic Residency or Fellowship training preferred.
- Dry Needling, IASTM, Kinesio-taping preferred.
- Have at least 24 months of experience within the past 36 months as a physical therapist working in an outpatient orthopedics setting.
- Additional acute inpatient physical therapy experience preferred.
- Any active state license
*Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.
myPTsolutions is a therapist-owned staffing company specializing in finding jobs for PTs, OTs, and SLPs across the country.