Fresno, CA 93720 US
Are you a licensed physical therapist who is passionate about rehab? Our client is seeking a full-time PT position focusing on strong manual therapy skills to treat the lower back, post-surgical, knees, rotator cuffs, ankles, hips, and spine.
The 15,000-square-foot free-standing unit is dedicated to the treatment of orthopedic injuries and postoperative rehabilitation. The heart of the unit is a spacious gym area with ten adjoining private treatment rooms. This therapy unit contains state-of-the-art rehabilitation equipment, including a Biodex System 3 testing and rehabilitation device. An indoor pool for hydrotherapy exercises, gait training, and deep-water running for patients with restricted weight-bearing abilities is located within the building.
Responsibilities of the Outpatient Physical Therapist
- Review physician referral and medical records to confirm that patient is an appropriate candidate for physical therapy
- Evaluate and assess patient s condition, performing appropriate tests to determine PT treatment required
- Plan and prepare treatment program in a timely manner based on evaluation findings
- Administer and modify treatment program as indicated.
- Orient, instruct and direct the work of PT Assistants, Athletic Trainers and PT Aides in the administration of above treatment program
- Confer with physicians and other practitioners to obtain additional patient information, suggest revisions in plan of care and integrate PT with other aspects of the patient s health care
- Requirements of the Outpatient Physical Therapist
Requirements of the Outpatient Physical Therapist
- Experienced Manual PT or New Grads Accepted
- Valid California state PT License
- Degree from PT Accredited College
- Ability to work effectively within a collaborative team setting
- Provide a quality customer service focus and an enthusiastic attitude
Compensation & Benefits
- Based on experience
myPTsolutions is a therapist-owned staffing company, specializing in finding jobs for Physical & Occupational Therapists, and Speech-Language Pathologists.