Homer, AK 99603
Currently looking for a Physical Therapist to fill a permanent assignment in Homer, Alaska. Interested candidates should hold a current license/registration in PT and be a graduate of an accredited school of physical therapy.
Responsibilities of the Physical Therapist
- Provide quality, long term care physical therapy services.
- Evaluate and assess your patients to establish functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities.
- Realize your own potential to achieve your goals and overall excellence.
- Advise and consult with the family and/or other caregivers as indicated to promote the client' s level of progress toward mutually agreed upon goals and plan for discharge.
- Participate in educating the client and the family or other caregivers to promote the client' s progress toward mutually agreed upon goals.
- Prefer a therapist with acute care experience, but all interested therapists are encouraged to apply
- Valid state PT License
- Degree from PT Accredited College
- Ability to work effectively with clients and to work cooperatively with others
- Ability to work independently
- Provide a quality customer service focus and an enthusiastic attitude
Compensation of the Home Health Physical Therapist
- Salary: $82, 000-95, 000 per year based on experience.