John Day, OR 97845
Enjoy the privilege of caring for patients in their own home, creating meaningful relationships that motivate them to reach their therapy goals.
We are seeking a Home Health Physical Therapist to fill a travel or temp to perm opening for our client in John Day, Oregon and surrounding areas. Enjoy a flexible schedule you help create.
- Coverage area: Grant County
- # of patients per day: 5
- Distance between patients: 400 miles per week
- Types of visits: start of care and routine visits
- Oasis required
Responsibilities of the Home Health Physical Therapist
- Provide quality home health physical therapy services to all ages
- Evaluate and assess your patients to establish functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities.
- Realize your own potential to achieve your goals and overall excellence.
- Advise and consult with the family and/or other caregivers as indicated to promote the client's level of progress toward mutually agreed upon goals and plan for discharge.
- Participate in educating the client and the family or other caregivers to promote the client's progress toward mutually agreed upon goals.
Requirements of the Home Health Physical Therapist
- Experience in Home Health or Acute Care
- Valid Oregon state PT License
- Degree from PT Accredited College
- Ability to work effectively with in a collaborative team setting
- Ability to work independently
- Provide a quality customer service focus and an enthusiastic attitude
- Work Monday - Friday
Compensation of the Physical Therapist
- Salary: Based on experience, benefit level and traveler status.
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Complimentary $15k Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
- $500 Referral Bonus
- *Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.
myPTsolutions is a therapist-owned staffing company, specializing in placing Physical & Occupational Therapists, and Speech Language Pathologists in permanent jobs across the United States.