John Day, OR 97845
John Day, Oregon
Currently looking for an Outpatient Physical Therapist to fill a permanent Physical Therapy position in John Day, Oregon. Interested candidates should hold a current license/registration in Physical Therapy and be a graduate of an accredited school of Physical Therapy. The ideal candidate will have a variety of outpatient experience, with women' s health, cardio or neuro being a plus.
Responsibilities of the Outpatient Physical Therapist
- Provide quality Outpatient Physical Therapy services.
- Assist your patients in meeting functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities.
- Realize your own potential to achieve your goals and overall excellence.
- Advise and consult with the family and/or other caregivers as indicated to promote the client' s level of progress toward mutually agreed upon goals and plan for discharge.
- Participate in educating the client and the family or other caregivers to promote the client' s progress toward mutually agreed upon goals.
Requirements of the Outpatient Physical Therapist
- Prefer a therapist with Outpatient experience, but all interested therapists are encouraged to apply
- Valid OR PT License
- Degree from PT Accredited College
- Ability to work effectively with clients and to work cooperatively with others
- Ability to work independently
- Provide a quality customer service focus and an enthusiastic attitude
Compensation of the Outpatient Physical Therapist
- Salary: Based on experience
- Full benefits
- Generous PTO allowance
myPT solutions is a therapist-owned medical staffing company, specializing in Physical & Occupational Therapists, Speech Language Pathologists and Nurses. We believe that compassion is the foundation of healthcare. We serve others because we truly care about them.
Job ID JN -102018-5709