Kalamazoo, MI 49007
Summer in Kalamazoo. Enjoy the fresh air on the bike trails and beaches and visit the breweries, wineries and distilleries on your days off.
Start date: June 21, 2021
Assignment Length: 13 weeks
Schedule: Mondays - Thursdays 8:30am - 5:15pm & Fridays 8:30am 3:45pm
OR Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays 7:45 am 4:30pm & Wednesdays 7:45am 3:00pm
No call or weekends required
We are seeking a Physical Therapist to fill a 3-month Outpatient travel assignment in Kalamazoo, Michigan. Interested therapists should hold a current license/registration in PT and be a graduate of an accredited school of physical therapy.
Responsibilities of the Physical Therapist
- Evaluate and assess your patients to establish functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities.
- Realize your own potential to achieve your goals and overall excellence.
- Advise and consult with the family and/or other caregivers as indicated to promote the client's level of progress toward mutually agreed upon goals and plan for discharge.
- Participate in educating the client and the family or other caregivers to promote the client's progress toward mutually agreed upon goals.
- Evaluation and treatment, supervise PTAs in both inpatient and outpatient settings. General physical dysfunction, orthopedic, neurological.
- Minimum 2 years of outpatient experience - Required
- EPIC, standard PT gym equipment, treadmills, bikes, we do have a McKenzie table
- Ability to drive for outpatient treatments
- AHA BLS active at submission - Required
- Michigan State PT License
- Degree from PT Accredited College
- Salary: Based on experience, benefit level and traveler status.
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Complimentary $15k Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
- $500 Referral Bonus
- *Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.
myPTsolutions is a therapist-owned staffing company, specializing in placing Physical & Occupational Therapists and Speech Language Pathologists in travel and perm jobs across the United States.