Mauston, WI 53948 US
Are you a licensed physical therapist looking for a full time position in a private clinic? We are assisting our client who is seeking a compassionate Physical Therapist in southwestern Wisconsin. You will work closely with PTAs. The schedule is 40 hours per week; M-F 7:30-4:00. This job is working in an orthopedic outpatient clinic. Mauston has a small town feel surrounded by lakes and rivers with plenty to do in the area.
Compensation and Benefits
- $72,800 - $90,000+ per year based on experience.
- $7500 Sign-on bonus with 2 year commitment
- Benefits include medical/dental, life insurance, 401K, Paid Vacation
Responsibilities of the Physical Therapist
- Evaluate and assess your patients to establish functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities.
- Advise and consult with the family and/or other caregivers to promote the patients' level of progress toward mutually agreed upon goals
- Restores patients' function, alleviates pain, and prevents disabilities by planning and administering medically prescribed physical therapy.
- ACLS/BLS certification preferred.
- 1+ years of related work experience required.
- New PT grads welcome
- Wisconsin state PT License
- Degree from PT Accredited College
myPTsolutions is a therapist-owned and operated staffing agency. We have the expertise and understand what it takes to work in the field and strive to find the best fit for you.