Muenster, TX 76252
Currently looking for a Physical Therapist to fill a permanent inpatient position in Muenster, Texas. This is a permanent placement job posting for a Physical Therapist to care for in-patient, out-patient and possibly some home health patient PT primary duties will be in-patient. Interested candidates should hold a current license/registration in PT and be a graduate of an accredited school of physical therapy.
Responsibilities of the Hospital Physical Therapist
- Provide quality, hospital care physical therapy services.
- Evaluate and assess your patients to establish functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities.
- Realize your own potential to achieve your goals and overall excellence.
- Advise and consult with the family and/or other caregivers as indicated to promote the client' s level of progress toward mutually agreed upon goals and plan for discharge.
- Participate in educating the client and the family or other caregivers to promote the client' s progress toward mutually agreed upon goals.
Requirements of the Hospital Physical Therapist
- Prefer a therapist with inpatient care experience, but all interested therapists are encouraged to apply
- Valid Texas PT License
- Degree from PT Accredited College
- Ability to work effectively with clients and to work cooperatively with others
- Ability to work independently
- Provide a quality customer service focus and an enthusiastic attitude
Compensation of the Hospital Physical Therapist
- Annualized comp. Range is at $33.65 ($70K) to $43/hr. ($89K) and is based on experience. A generous $10K signing bonus is available and a further $5K annual retention incentive is available.
myPTsolutions is a therapist-owned medical staffing company, specializing in Physical & Physical Therapist s, Speech Language Pathologists and Registered Nurses. We believe that compassion is the foundation of healthcare. We serve others because we truly care about them.
job Id JN -092018-5621