Murrieta, CA 92562 US
Are you searching for the perfect work/life balance and also passionate about having free evenings and weekends to spend time with family and friends? Are you passionate about finding a quality place to work every single day? We are working with our client to find an outgoing, licensed physical therapist to fill a permanent opening. This is a full time position working in a busy outpatient clinic.
About our client
The nation s largest provider of workplace health services, responsible for treating one out of every five injuries sustained in the workplace. Their mission is to improve the health of America s workforce, one patient at a time.
Responsibilities of the Outpatient Physical Therapist
- Provide quality outpatient physical therapy services from teens to geriatric
- Evaluate and assess your patients to establish functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities.
- Realize your own potential to achieve your goals and overall excellence.
- Advise and consult with the family and/or other caregivers as indicated to promote the client's level of progress toward mutually agreed upon goals and plan for discharge.
- Participate in educating the client and the family or other caregivers to promote the client's progress toward mutually agreed upon goals.
Requirements of the Physical Therapist
- Outgoing personality
- A new graduate to at least five years of demonstrated experience in an orthopedic setting with use of modalities, therapeutic exercises and isokinetic equipment
- Ortho-outpatient experience, preferred
- Valid California PT License
- Degree from PT Accredited College
- Ability to work effectively within a collaborative team setting
- Provide a quality customer service focus and an enthusiastic attitude
Compensation & Benefits
- Specific pay rate/range will be provided during the interview process.
- Time off program PTO, Holidays, CME, & Extended Illness Days
- CME Allowance
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
myPTsolutions is a therapist-owned staffing company, specializing in placing Physical & Occupational Therapists, and Speech Language Pathologists in permanent jobs across the United States.