Owosso, MI 48867 US
We are assisting our client to hire a full time Physical Therapist. You will work 8-hour days, 40 hours per week treating patients in an outpatient setting. If you are passionate about rehab and love what you do, apply today.
- Evaluate and assess your patients to establish functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities.
- Advise and consult with the family and/or other caregivers to promote the patients' level of progress toward mutually agreed upon goals
- Restores patients' function, alleviates pain, and prevents disabilities by planning and administering medically prescribed physical therapy.
- Instructs patients in proper in-home exercises and therapies.
- EDUCATION: Graduate from an accredited bachelor s level or higher physical therapy program.
- Michigan State PT License
- BLS, NBRC
- EXPERIENCE: Successful completion of all field work placements. - Required
- Demonstrated competency in physical therapy principles/techniques.
- Field experience in physical therapy. - Required
Compensation and Benefits
- Pay: $31.88 per hour based on experience.
- Benefit packages including 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, and more
myPTsolutions is a therapist-owned and operated staffing agency. We have the expertise and understand what it takes to work in the field and strive to find the best fit for you.