Pembroke, NC 27734
Pembroke, North Carolina
Currently looking for a Physical Therapist to fill a permanent assignment in a skilled nursing center in Pembroke, North Carolina. Interested candidates should hold a current license/registration in PT and be a graduate of an accredited school of physical therapy.
Responsibilities of the SNF Physical Therapist
- Provide quality physical therapy services.
- Assist your patients in meeting functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities.
- Realize your own potential to achieve your goals and overall excellence.
- Advise and consult with the family and/or other caregivers as indicated to promote the client' s level of progress toward mutually agreed upon goals and plan for discharge.
- Participate in educating the client and the family or other caregivers to promote the client' s progress toward mutually agreed upon goals.
- Experienced therapists preferred, but all therapists are encouraged to apply.
- Valid North Carolina PT License
- Degree from PT Accredited College
- Ability to work effectively with clients and to work cooperatively with others
- Ability to work independently
- Provide a quality customer service focus and an enthusiastic attitude
- Salary based on experience.