Pleasant Hill, CA 94523 US
Are you looking for a 30 - 40 hour work week in the San Francisco Bay area and passionate about providing therapy? If so, this permanent job may be a great fit for you. Our client is hiring a licensed PT for a full-time, direct hire in outpatient. Having served their community for over 30 years, they treat orthopedic, neurological rehab, sports conditioning, senior conditions and more.
Compensation & Benefits of the Outpatient Physical Therapist
- $75,000 - $120,000 per year
- New hires will receive a standard salary for 90-day probationary period then can choose the performance plan that best fits them.
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Legal Shield and Identity Shield Voluntary employee paid plan
- 401K with safe harbor
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Regular Educational In-services and Article Reviews
- Employee Assistance Program
Responsibilities of the Outpatient Physical Therapist
- 60 visits per week at full time (around a 40 hour equivalent).
- Performance-based pay structure allows you more control
- 6-8 evaluations per week on average
- Flexible 30 or 40-hour workweek
- Team Setting
Requirements of the Physical Therapist
- Outgoing personality
- Experienced PT or New Grads Accepted
- Valid California PT License
- Degree from PT Accredited College
- Ability to work effectively within a collaborative team setting
- Provide a quality customer service focus and an enthusiastic attitude
Please include your resume when applying. We'd love to see if this job would be a good fit for you. myPTsolutions specializes in finding jobs for Physical Therapists across the country. We are PT-owned!