Portage, MI 49024
Great Opportunity for a Home Health Physical Therapist!
myPTsolutions has partnered with a Home Health agency in Portage seeking a Physical Therapist to fill a 3-month travel assignment through August.
Allegan, Northern Van Buren County to the Lakeshore. Interested therapists should hold a current license/registration in Michigan and be a graduate of an accredited school of physical therapy.
Responsibilities of the Home Health Physical Therapist
- Radius is 60-75 miles per day in Allegan, Northern Van Buren county to the Lakeshore
- Treat 5-6 patients per day.
- Evaluate and assess your patients to establish functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities.
- Advise and consult with the family and/or other caregivers as indicated to promote the client's level of progress toward mutually agreed upon goals and plan for discharge.
- Participate in educating the client and the family or other caregivers to promote the client's progress toward mutually agreed upon goals.
Requirements of the Home Health Physical Therapist
- Minimum 1 year of Home Health PT experience - Required
- AHA BLS active at submission - Required
- Michigan State PT Licenses
- Degree from PT Accredited College
- HomeCare Home Base EMR
Compensation and Benefits of the Home Health Physical Therapist*
- Salary: Based on experience, benefit level and traveler status.
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Complimentary $15,000 Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
- $500 Referral Bonus
*Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.