Rock Springs, WY 82501
Rock Springs, Wyoming
Currently looking for a Physical Therapist Assistant to fill a permanent assignment in a skilled nursing center in Rock Springs, Wyoming. Interested candidates should hold a current license/registration in COTA and be a graduate of a Physical Therapy Assistant accredited school .
Responsibilities of the SNF Occupational Therapist Assistant
- Provide quality physical therapy assistant services.
- Assist your patients in meeting functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities.
- Realize your own potential to achieve your goals and overall excellence.
- Advise and consult with the family and/or other caregivers as indicated to promote the client' s level of progress toward mutually agreed upon goals and plan for discharge.
- Participate in educating the client and the family or other caregivers to promote the client' s progress toward mutually agreed upon goals.
Requirements of the Skilled Nursing Occupational Therapist Assistant
- Experienced therapists preferred, but all therapists are encouraged to apply.
- Valid Delaware COTA License
- Degree from COTA Accredited College
- Ability to work effectively with clients and to work cooperatively with others
- Ability to work independently
- Provide a quality customer service focus and an enthusiastic attitude
- Salary based on experience.
myPTsolutions is a therapist-owned medical staffing company, specializing in Physical & Occupational Therapists, Speech Language Pathologists and Registered Nurses. We believe that compassion is the foundation of healthcare. We serve others because we truly care about them.