Roswell, GA 30075 US
Are you a licensed physical therapist looking for a flexible work schedule and the opportunity to maximize your pay? If so, myPTsolutions is looking for a PT. This job is working for 13 weeks, Monday - Friday, 8 am - 4 pm and no weekends. You will be working in an In-Patient facility with 20 beds and a 2-day treatment. The expectancy for hours of treatment in an 8-hour day is 6.5 hours of therapy.
Compensation and Benefits for the Physical Therapist
- Pay: $44 - $46 per hour based on experience, benefit level and traveler status.*
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Complimentary $15k Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
- $500 Referral Bonus
Responsibilities of the Physical Therapist
- Performs evaluations and implements treatment in all levels of care. Evals approx once/week
- Delivers care in accordance with patient practice guidelines upon physician referral.
- Adheres to all policies including but not limited to: infection control, performance improvement, billing procedures and scheduling.
- Assists in the supervision of Physical Therapy Assistants, students, aides and volunteers.
- Independent delivery of therapy care.
- 2 years of experience in neuro
- AHA BLS
- Georgia PT License
- Degree from PT Accredited College
*Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.
myPTsolutions is a therapist-owned staffing company, specializing in finding jobs for Physical & Occupational Therapists and Speech Language Pathologists.