San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
San Luis Obispo, California
Currently looking for a Physical Therapist to fill a permanent outpatient position in San Luis Obispo, California. Interested candidates should hold a current license/registration in PT and be a graduate of an accredited school of physical therapy. Our client is a PT- owned and operated clinic. San Luis Obispo was voted happiest town to live in, beautiful city and clinic location is within walking distance of the city. The clinic is very open with lots of natural light.
Responsibilities of the Outpatient Physical Therapist
- Provide quality, outpatient care physical therapy services.
- Evaluate and assess your patients to establish functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities.
- Realize your own potential to achieve your goals and overall excellence.
- Advise and consult with the family and/or other caregivers as indicated to promote the client' s level of progress toward mutually agreed upon goals and plan for discharge.
- Participate in educating the client and the family or other caregivers to promote the client' s progress toward mutually agreed upon goals.
Requirements of the Outpatient Physical Therapist
- Prefer a therapist with outpatient experience, but all interested therapists are encouraged to apply
- Valid California PT License
- Degree from PT Accredited College
- Ability to work effectively with clients and to work cooperatively with others
- Ability to work independently
- Provide a quality customer service focus and an enthusiastic attitude
Compensation of the Outpatient Physical Therapist
- Hourly rate ranges from $36-$41 depending on experience
myPTsolutions is a therapist-owned medical staffing company, specializing in placing Physical & Occupational Therapists, and Speech Language Pathologists in travel and permanent jobs across the United States.