Sault Ste. Marie, MI 49783
Competitive Salary and Opportunity for a Sign-on Bonus.
We are working with our client in Sault St Marie, Michigan to find an outgoing, licensed physical therapist to fill a permanent opening. Enjoy the rural area of Michigan's Upper Peninsula.
- Rural Hospital servicing all diagnoses
- Outpatient Based
- ASAP Start
- Full-time M - F with some on-call for urgent cases
- Team approach to care
This is a full time position working in primarily Outpatient, however some occasional coverage at hospital is expected. Also, because our client is in a rural location there is opportunity for coverage at four satellite clinics in the area.
Responsibilities of the Outpatient Physical Therapist
- Provide quality outpatient physical therapy services from teens to geriatric
- Evaluate and assess your patients to establish functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities.
- Realize your own potential to achieve your goals and overall excellence.
- Advise and consult with the family and/or other caregivers as indicated to promote the client's level of progress toward mutually agreed upon goals and plan for discharge.
- Participate in educating the client and the family or other caregivers to promote the client's progress toward mutually agreed upon goals.
Requirements of the Outpatient Physical Therapist
- Outgoing personality
- Experienced PT or New Grads Accepted
- Valid Michigan state PT License
- Degree from PT Accredited College
- Ability to work effectively within a collaborative team setting
- Provide a quality customer service focus and an enthusiastic attitude
Compensation & Benefits of the Outpatient Physical Therapist
- Our client offers a competitive salary based on experience
- Sign on bonus and tuition reimbursement available!
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Short & Long term disability
- Retirement plan with 5% match
myPTsolutions is a therapist-owned staffing company, specializing in placing Physical & Occupational Therapists, and Speech Language Pathologists in permanent jobs across the United States.