Sebastopol, CA 95472
Outpatient Physical Therapist
Currently looking for a Physical Therapist to fill a permanent Outpatient position in Sebastopol, California! Interested candidates should hold a current license/registration in PT and be a graduate of an accredited school of physical therapy.
Responsibilities of the Outpatient Physical Therapist
- Provide quality, outpatient care physical therapy services.
- Evaluate and assess your patients to establish functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities.
- Realize your own potential to achieve your goals and overall excellence.
- Advise and consult with the family and/or other caregivers as indicated to promote the client' s level of progress toward mutually agreed upon goals and plan for discharge.
- Participate in educating the client and the family or other caregivers to promote the client' s progress toward mutually agreed upon goals.
- Prefer a therapist with lymphadema or pilates experience, but all interested therapists are encouraged to apply
- Valid California PT License
- Degree from PT Accredited College
- Ability to work effectively with clients and to work cooperatively with others
- Ability to work independently
- Provide a quality customer service focus and an enthusiastic attitude
- Salary ranges from $77, 000-$85, 000 depending on experience + annual bonus
Job ID JN -022018-5281