Snow Hill, MD 21863 US
Are you a licensed physical therapist who values patient education and being a part of a community? We are assisting our client, a therapist-owned outpatient clinic, to hire a full-time licensed physical therapist. The PT will treat 15-18 patients per day with a flexible schedule to meet the demands of the community. The patient population is a wide variety from age 8 to 88. This is a temp to perm assignment, so the ideal candidate must be willing to become a permanent clinician.
What We Offer
- Pay: $44 - $46 per hour based on experience, benefit level and traveler status.*
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Complimentary $15k Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
- $500 Referral Bonus
- Evaluate and assess your patients to establish functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities.
- Advise and consult with the family and/or other caregivers to promote the patients' level of progress toward mutually agreed upon goals
- Restores patients' function, alleviates pain, and prevents disabilities by planning and administering medically prescribed physical therapy.
- Instructs patients in proper in-home exercises and therapies.
- Prefer a therapist with outpatient experience
- New grads are welcome to apply (mentoring available)
- Maryland PT license
*Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.
myPTsolutions is a therapist-owned and operated staffing agency. We have the expertise and understand what it takes to work in the field and strive to find the best fit for you.