Vernon, CT 06066
Position: Physical Therapist (PT)
Hours: 35 hours/week
Education: Degree from PT Accredited College
Salary: $38-40/hour based on experience, benefit level and traveler status
- Provide quality Hospital physical therapy services for our client.
- Assist patients in meeting functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities.
- Manual therapy, kinesio taping, aquatic exposure
- 13-week assignment
- Population: 30, 000
- Located 15 min east of Hartford
- Close proximity to University of Connecticut and Trinity College
- 2 years Hospital experience
- A valid Connecticut state PT License
Non Taxed Housing/Incidentals Per Diem*
First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision*
Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance*
401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match) *
Continuing Education Reimbursement (up to $1, 000/year) *
Worker s Compensation and Professional Liability Insurance
License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
*Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.
REFERRALS: We offer a shared referral bonus: $500 for the person who refers a friend to our company and $500 to the friend who accepts a position with our company.
CONTACT: Bryan at bmckinney @myptsolutions.Net or 616.741.4165 ext. 105