Yuba City, CA 95490
Yuba City is a sportsperson's paradise with plenty of hunting, fishing and boating and more. The Feather River borders the City to the East and the City's western horizon is dominated by the Sutter Buttes, popularly believed to be the smallest mountain range in the world.
We are assisting our client who is seeking a Home Health Physical Therapist to fill a 3-month travel assignment in Yuba City, California. Productivity is 5-6 patients per day. Mileage reimbursed at .49 cents/mile
Start Date: 6/21/2021
Responsibilities of the Home Health Physical Therapist
- Provide quality physical therapy services.
- Treat 5-6 patients daily
- 40 hours/week
- Evaluate and assess your patients to establish functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities.
- Advise and consult with the family and/or other caregivers as indicated to promote the client's level of progress toward mutually agreed upon goals and plan for discharge.
- Participate in educating the client and the family or other caregivers to promote the client's progress toward mutually agreed upon goals.
Requirements of the Home Health Physical Therapist
- 1 year of homecare experience
- MUST have previous travel experience
- Must have active license upon submission
- Adult/Geriatric experience
- WellSky/Kinnser exp erience - Preferred
- Mileage reimbursed at .49 cents/mile
Compensation of the Physical Therapist
- Salary: $45-48/hour **based on experience, benefit level and traveler status.**
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Complimentary $15k Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
- $500 Referral Bonus
- *Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.
myPTsolutions is a therapist-owned staffing company specializing in placing Physical & Occupational Therapists and Speech Language Pathologists in travel and perm jobs across the United States.