Physical Therapist PT | Outpatient | Direct Hire
Athens, OH 45701
Currently looking for a Physical Therapist to fill a permanent Outpatient position in Athens, Ohio. Interested candidates should hold a current license/registration in PT and be a graduate of an accredited school of physical therapy.
Responsibilities of the Physical Therapist-Outpatient
- Provide quality, Outpatient physical therapy services.
- Evaluate and assess your patients to establish functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities.
- Realize your own potential to achieve your goals and overall excellence.
- Advise and consult with the family and/or other caregivers as indicated to promote the client' s level of progress toward mutually agreed upon goals and plan for discharge.
- Participate in educating the client and the family or other caregivers to promote the client' s progress toward mutually agreed upon goals.
Requirements of the Physical Therapist-Outpatient
- Prefer a therapist with Outpatient experience, but all interested therapists are encouraged to apply
- Valid Ohio PT License
- Degree from PT Accredited College
- Ability to work effectively with clients and to work cooperatively with others
- Ability to work independently
- Provide a quality customer service focus and an enthusiastic attitude
Compensation of the Physical Therapist-Outpatient
- Competitive salary based on experience
myPTsolutions is a therapist-owned medical staffing company, specializing in Physical & Physical Therapist s, Speech Language Pathologists and Registered Nurses. We believe that compassion is the foundation of healthcare. We serve others because we truly care about them.
Job ID #JN -112018-5782