RN Case Manager
Lake Saranac, NY 12983
Saranac Lake, New York
Currently looking for a Registered Nurse to fill a 13-week inpatient/acute care opening as a case manager in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
Responsibilities of the Nurse Manager
- Supervising and reviewing nursing staff
- Overseeing the department budgets
- Reporting to high-level staff members
- Maintaining high standards of care
- Managing patients' data and medical records
- Interacting with doctors, patients and family members
- Ability to work effectively with clients and to work cooperatively with others
- Michigan state registered nurse license required
- Excellent communication and time-management skills
- Previous case management experience preferred.
- Salary: $29.00-$31.00 per hour. Based on experience
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
- $500 Referral Bonus
- *Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.
myPTsolutions is a therapist-owned medical staffing company, specializing in Physical & Occupational Therapists, Speech Language Pathologists and Registered Nurses. We believe that compassion is the foundation of healthcare. We serve others because we truly care about them.