Registered Nurse | CCU
Lebanon, OR 97335
Currently looking for a Registered Nurse to fill a three-month assignment in Lebanon, Oregon. This is a night shift position. You must be willing to float and also care for occasional pediatric patient in this rural setting.
Responsibilities of the CCU Registered Nurse
- Need someone who can float and care for an occasional pediatric patient in our rural hospital CCU.
- Nursing care is provided through assessment, implementations, and evaluation of the plan of care.
- Works collaboratively with other members of the healthcare team to maintain standards for professional nursing practice.
- Carries out functions according to medical center policy, mission, and standards of practice as defined by professional and regulatory guidelines.
- Two years experience
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- ENPC/PALS or TNCC/TEAM highly preferred.
- Epic experience is a huge plus but not a require
- Must have strong critical thinking and process management skills.
- Oregon State registered nurse license required
- Salary: $36.00 to $38.00 per hour. Based on experience, benefit level and traveler status.
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
- $500 Referral Bonus
- *Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.
myPTsolutions is a therapist-owned medical staffing company, specializing in Physical & Occupational Therapists, Speech Language Pathologists and Registered Nurses. We believe that compassion is the foundation of healthcare. We serve others because we truly care about them.