Registered Nurse - Case Manager
Lebanon, NH 03756
Location: Lebanon, New Hampshire
Position: Registered Nurse (RN)
Hours: 8a 5p
Salary: $40-46/hour based on experience, benefit level and traveler status
We are seeking a Registered Nurse/Case Manager to provide quality care for our client. The Case Manager s responsibilities include providing intensive care management for patients, developing individualized care plans and collaborating with an interdisciplinary team, including physicians, to provide a comprehensive approach to care.
This travel RN job requires an RN Diploma/Associate, BSN or BS preferred & Certification in Healthcare Provider CPR.
Case Manager Job Requirements:
- Valid New Hampshire state RN license.
- Minimum 2 years current Case Management experience (INPATIENT OR CLINIC SETTING)
- Level I or II Trauma Center experience
- Current Med/Surg/Surgical/Critical Care/PCU experience - Highly preferred
- Prior Travel experience - Highly Preferred
- BSN - Preferred
- Teaching Hospital experience - Preferred
Our client is the only Level 1 Trauma Center, with the only air ambulance service and pediatric intensive care unit, in the state of New Hampshire. Serving a population of 1.9 million, the 396-bed, 225-acre Medical Center has more than 9, 000 employees and covers more than 2 million square feet.
Benefits of working with myPTsolutions
- Work directly with a personal agent at NO COST to you
- We exist to Connect & Service with compassion, excellence & dedication
Non Taxed Housing/Incidentals Per Diem*
First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision*
Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance*
401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match) *
$500 Referral Bonus*
*Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.
For details contact Bryan at bmckinney @myptsolutions.Net or 616.741.4165 ext. 105