Registered Nurse - Cath Lab
New York, NY 10016
Position: Registered Nurse (RN)
Setting: Hospital Cath Lab
Hours: Day/Evening Flex 6am-4: 30p 7am-5: 30p 10am-8: 30p 12pm-10: 30pm 2pm-12: 30am
Salary: starting at $50/hour based on experience, benefit level and traveler status
We are seeking a Registered Nurse to provide quality care for our client in New York City. This 13-week travel RN job requires an RN Diploma/Associate, BSN or BS preferred & Certification in Healthcare Provider CPR. The Registered Nurse will also hold a valid New York state license. This job prefers a RN with 2 years cath lab experience.
You will help treat adult/geriatric cardiac patients and occasionally float to electrophysiology.
About our client & the location
- One of the top ranked hospitals in the country
- 66 state-of-the-art operating rooms
- New York City near the East River
- Hospital opened in 1963 as a University Hospital
- Work directly with a personal agent at NO COST to you
- We exist to Connect & Service with compassion, excellence & dedication
Non Taxed Housing/Incidentals Per Diem*
First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision*
Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance*
401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match) *
$500 Referral Bonus*
*Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.
For details contact Dan at dan@ myptsolutions.Net or 616.741.4165 ext. 103