Registered Nurse - Dialysis
Milwaukee, WI 53215
Currently looking for a Registered Nurse to assist patients with dialysis for a 3-month assignment in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse
- Assist with patient care during the dialysis process, as well as complete assessments before, during, and after the procedure.
- Help coordinate patient care, and manage other personnel.
- Set up equipment, prepare patients, and start the administration of treatment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively with clients and to work cooperatively with others
- State registered nurse license required
- Excellent communication and time-management skills
- Recent 2 years RN dialysis experience
- On call and shifts in HD room required.
- Salary: $43.00 to $49.00 per hour plus mileage. Based on experience, benefit level and traveler status.
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
- $500 Referral Bonus
- *Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.
myPTsolutions is a therapist-owned medical staffing company, specializing in Physical & Occupational Therapists, Speech Language Pathologists and Registered Nurses. We believe that compassion is the foundation of healthcare. We serve others because we truly care about them.