Registered Nurse - ER
Nashua, NH 03060
Nashua, New Hampshire
Currently looking for a Registered Nurse to fill a 3-month assignment in the Emergency Department in a Southern New Hampshire hospital. Our client is a 25-bed, Level III Trauma, with patient ratio nights 1: 5.
Responsibilities of the ED Registered Nurse
- Must be comfortable starting IV' s, Critical Drips, Interpret Cardiac Rhythms, Codes, and Traumas
- Provide nursing care to patients from infancy through the adult life cycle, utilizing knowledge of age related growth and development to individualize the nursing process
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to adapt to stressful situations quickly and effectively.
- 4+ years current ED experience
- Ability to work effectively with clients and to work cooperatively with others
- State registered nurse license required
- Excellent communication and time-management skills
- Compassionate and friendly demeanor
- Trauma Level III experience
- Ability to work night shift with flexibility
Compensation of the Home Health Registered Nurse
- Salary: $35.00 to $38.00 per hour plus mileage. Based on experience, benefit level and traveler status.
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
- $500 Referral Bonus
- *Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.
myPTsolutions is a therapist-owned medical staffing company, specializing in Physical & Occupational Therapists, Speech Language Pathologists and Registered Nurses. We believe that compassion is the foundation of healthcare. We serve others because we truly care about them.