Registered Nurse - Home Care
Monroe, WI 53566
Currently looking for a dual state licensed Home Care Registered Nurse to fill a 3-month assignment in the Monroe, Wisconsin area. Interested candidates should hold a current license/registration in RN and be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Due to the location, we are in need of a Wisconsin- and Illinois-licensed RN.
Responsibilities of the Home Care Registered Nurse
- Provide quality registered nurse services.
- Assist your patients in meeting functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities.
- Realize your own potential to achieve your goals and overall excellence.
- Advise and consult with the family and/or other caregivers as indicated to promote the client' s level of progress toward mutually agreed upon goals and plan for discharge.
- Participate in educating the client and the family or other caregivers to promote the client' s progress toward mutually agreed upon goals.
- 5-7 patients per day
- Miles vary 30-90 per day
- Prefer a nurse with one year of home health experience in the last two years
- Hospice experience preferred but not required
- Valid Wisconsin and Illinois RN License
- Oasis-C experience
- Degree from RN Accredited College
- Ability to work effectively with clients and to work cooperatively with others
- Ability to work independently
- Provide a quality customer service focus and an enthusiastic attitude
- Salary: $28-30 per hour. Based on experience, benefit level and traveler status.
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
- $500 Referral Bonus
- *Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.
myPTsolutions is a therapist-owned medical staffing company, specializing in Physical & Occupational Therapists, Speech Language Pathologists and Registered Nurses. We believe that compassion is the foundation of healthcare. We serve others because we truly care about them.