Registered Nurse - Home Care
Wausau, WI 54401
Currently looking for a Registered Nurse to fill a three-month assignment in Wausau, Wisconsin. This travel job requires a registered nurse to be licensed in the state of Wisconsin.
Responsibilities of the Home Health Registered Nurse
- OASIS admissions
- All time points
- Episode management
- Doctor calls and coordination of care
- Documentation in EMR timely
- Clinical competencies in wound, IV, ports, Lab draws
- Chronic disease management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in home health and acute care
- Handle a caseload of approx. 20-25 patients
- 4.5 visits per day, unweighted
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have strong critical thinking and process management skills.
- Wisconsin state registered nurse license required
- Salary: $30.00 to $33.00 per hour based on experience, benefit level and traveler status.
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
- $500 Referral Bonus
- *Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.