Registered Nurse - LTC
Petoskey, MI 49770
Currently looking for Registered Nurses to fill three-month assignments in Petoskey, Michigan. Several opportunities available over different shifts.
Responsibilities of the Nurse Manager
- Nursing care is provided through assessment, implementations, and evaluation of the plan of care.
- Adhere to the standards of care for the area, manages the environment to maintain resident/patient safety, and supervises the resident/patient care activity performance by nursing assistants and helpers.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- At least two years of LTC experience
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have strong critical thinking and process management skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Michigan state registered nurse license required
- Salary: $30.00 to $33.00 per hour. Based on experience, benefit level and traveler status.
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
- $500 Referral Bonus
- *Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.
myPTsolutions is a therapist-owned medical staffing company, specializing in Physical & Occupational Therapists, Speech Language Pathologists and Registered Nurses. We believe that compassion is the foundation of healthcare. We serve others because we truly care about them.