Registered Nurse - Med/Surg Telemetry
Detroit, MI 48201
Currently looking for a Registered Nurse to fill a three-month travel assignment in Detroit, Michigan. Interested RNs must be nicotine-free. Interested RNs must be nicotine-free and willing to work the 3pm 11pm shift.
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse
- Establishes a therapeutic relationship and creates a detailed plan of care.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of plans and interventions to promote optimum achievement of established goals.
- Ensure that the patient and family receive the full scope of interdisciplinary expertise and services with a coordinated and integrated plan of care.
- Communicates with patients, families, subordinate staff and peers to ensure that plans and associated interventions are understood.
- 2+ years of Med Surg experience - Required
- Recent Tele monitoring experience - Required
- ACLS - Preferred
- State of Michigan RN License
- Salary: $28.00 to $31.00 per hour. Based on experience, benefit level and traveler status.
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
- $500 Referral Bonus
- *Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.