Registered Nurse - Nursery (Nights)
Glens Falls, NY 12801
Glens Falls, New York
Currently looking for a Registered Nurse to fill a three-month assignment in the nursery in Glens Falls, New York. This is a night shift position.
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse
- Nursing care is provided through assessment, implementations, and evaluation of the plan of care.
- Carries out functions according to medical center policy, mission, and standards of practice as defined by professional and regulatory guidelines.
- Provides IV therapy including antibiotics, oxygen therapy including hi-flow and CPAP, management of NAS with morphine, and stabilization of neonates requiring transport to Level 3 NICU
- Provides support for high-risk deliveries including neonatal resuscitation in conjunction with respiratory therapy and pediatric providers.
- 1+ year of current special care nursery or NICU experience
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have strong critical thinking and process management skills.
- New York State registered nurse license required
- Salary: $38.00 to $40.00 per hour. Based on experience, benefit level and traveler status.
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
- $500 Referral Bonus
myPTsolutions is a therapist-owned medical staffing company, specializing in Physical & Occupational Therapists, Speech Language Pathologists and Registered Nurses. We believe that compassion is the foundation of healthcare. We serve others because we truly care about them.