Registered Nurse - OR Circulate
Pontiac, MI 48342
Currently looking for Registered Nurses to fill a three-month assignment in Pontiac, Michigan. Must be willing to work weekend nights.
Responsibilities of the OR Nurse
- Nursing care is provided through assessment, implementations, and evaluation of the plan of care.
- Works collaboratively with other members of the healthcare team to maintain standards for professional nursing practice.
- Carries out functions according to medical center policy, mission, and standards of practice as defined by professional and regulatory guidelines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- At least two years of OR experience
- Must be able to circulate
- Trauma II experience highly preferred
- Must be experienced with Ortho, General, GYN, Urology and Neuro
- Experience with pediatric - geriatric patients
- Must have strong critical thinking and process management skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Michigan State registered nurse license
Compensation of the Registered Nurse
- Salary: $32.00 to $35.00 per hour. Based on experience, benefit level and traveler status.
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
- $500 Referral Bonus
- *Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.
myPTsolutions is a therapist-owned medical staffing company, specializing in Physical & Occupational Therapists, Speech Language Pathologists and Registered Nurses. We believe that compassion is the foundation of healthcare. We serve others because we truly care about them.