Registered Nurse - Peds
Peoria, IL 61637
Currently looking for a Registered Nurse to fill a three-month assignment in Peoria, Illinois. This position is for Pediatric Acute Care and a 12-hour day shift.
Responsibilities of the Peds Registered Nurse
- Nursing care is provided through assessment, implementations, and evaluation of the plan of care.
- Works collaboratively with other members of the healthcare team to maintain standards for professional nursing practice.
- Carries out functions according to medical center policy, mission, and standards of practice as defined by professional and regulatory guidelines.
- Float to Peds Hem/Onc, PIC, NIC, and Mom/Baby (babies only)
Requirements of the Registered Nurse
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have strong critical thinking and process management skills.
- Michigan State registered nurse license required
- 2 years of recent Peds experience Required
- One year of prior travel experience Required
- BLS, PALS required
Compensation of the Registered Nurse
- Salary: $38.00 to $39.00 per hour. Based on experience, benefit level and traveler status.
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
- $500 Referral Bonus
- *Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.
myPTsolutions is a therapist-owned medical staffing company, specializing in Physical & Occupational Therapists, Speech Language Pathologists and Registered Nurses. We believe that compassion is the foundation of healthcare. We serve others because we truly care about them.