Registered Nurse - RN
Glens Falls, NY 12801
Glens Falls, New York
Currently looking for a Registered Nurse to fill a 3-month assignment in Telemetry in New York state. Day and Night shift position available.
Responsibilities of the Telemetry Registered Nurse
- Accountable for management and delivery of patient care in collaboration with the interdisciplinary team
- Provides direct patient care and delegates/assigns responsibility as appropriate
- Serves as leader of the interdisciplinary team in collaboration with and under the direction of the attending physician
- Focuses on completion of the nursing process including patient/family education and discharge planning
- 2+ years current cardiac telemetry experience
- Ability to work effectively with clients and to work cooperatively with others
- State registered nurse license required
- Excellent communication and time-management skills
- Compassionate and friendly demeanor
- Experience with rhythms and cardiac medications
- Flexibility to float to Med/Surg if needed
- Salary: $33.00 to $35.00 per hour plus mileage. Based on experience, benefit level and traveler status.
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
- $500 Referral Bonus
- *Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.
myPTsolutions is a therapist-owned medical staffing company, specializing in Physical & Occupational Therapists, Speech Language Pathologists and Registered Nurses. We believe that compassion is the foundation of healthcare. We serve others because we truly care about them.
Job ID: JN -062017-4866