Registered Nurse - PACU
Muskegon, MI 49441
Currently looking for a PACU Registered Nurse to fill a 3-month assignment in Muskegon, Michigan. Interested candidates should be interested in working day shifts and hold a current license/registration in RN and be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
Responsibilities of the PACU Registered Nurse
- Provide quality registered nurse services.
- Assist your patients in meeting functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities.
- Realize your own potential to achieve your goals and overall excellence.
- Advise and consult with the family and/or other caregivers as indicated to promote the client' s level of progress toward mutually agreed upon goals and plan for discharge.
- Participate in educating the client and the family or other caregivers to promote the client' s progress toward mutually agreed upon goals.
Requirements of the PACU Registered Nurse
- Prefer a nurse with surgery experience, but all interested nurses are encouraged to apply
- Recovery experience and ACLS required
- Valid Michigan RN License.
- Degree from RN Accredited College
- Ability to work effectively with clients and to work cooperatively with others
- Ability to work independently
- Provide a quality customer service focus and an enthusiastic attitude
Compensation of the Registered Nurse
- Salary: $33-$35 per hour - Based on experience, benefit level and traveler status.
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
- $500 Referral Bonus
- *Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.