Ann Arbor, MI 48109
$7, 500 Completion Bonus
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan
Position: Registered Nurse (RN)
Setting: Hospital Pediatric Oncology
Hours: Nights 7pm-7am OR Days 7am-7pm
Salary: $40-42/hour based on experience, benefit level and traveler status
We are seeking a Registered Nurse to provide quality care for a children s hospital in Ann Arbor, Michigan. This travel RN job requires an RN Diploma/Associate, BSN or BS preferred & Certification in Healthcare Provider CPR. The Registered Nurse will also hold a valid Michigan state license. This 13-week travel job prefers a RN with Hospital experience. Experience with hematology/oncology preferred. Experience traveling and working at a level I facility is required.
About our client & the location
- Nurses provide expert, knowledgeable nursing care to pediatric Hematology/Oncology-BMT patients and their families.
- Our client s goal is to enhance its patients' quality of care in an environment conducive to education, research, and patient care
- Ann Arbor is home to the University of Michigan
- This unit practices family-centered primary nursing
- Work directly with a personal agent at NO COST to you
- We exist to Connect & Service with compassion, excellence & dedication
COMPENSATION and BENEFITS:
Non Taxed Housing/Incidentals Per Diem*
First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision*
Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance*
401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match) *
$500 Referral Bonus*
*Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.
For details contact Dan at dan@ myptsolutions.Net or 616.741.4165 ext. 103