Carmel, NY 10512
Location: Carmel, New York
Position: Registered Nurse (RN)
Setting: Hospital Operating Room
Hours: 9a-7p, 11a-9p occasional 7a-5p
Salary: $34-36/hour based on experience, benefit level and traveler status
We are seeking an Operating Room Registered Nurse to provide quality care for our client. This travel RN job requires an RN Diploma/Associate, BSN or BS preferred & Certification in Healthcare Provider CPR. The Registered Nurse plans, coordinates and implements patient care specific to the age of the patient population served on the assigned units. Experience in most of the following areas required: ortho; including totals, spine, neuro, OB/GYN, robotics, general surgery, urology, bariatrics.
- Prepares and assist in the set up of operating room for the scheduled procedure.
- Opens and dispenses sterile items safely and accurately.
- Counts sponges, sharps, instruments with scrub person.
- Accurate charge capture for items utilized in the Operating Room for patient specific charges.
- 1 year OR experience
- At least 1 completed travel assignment
- The only hospital in the county
- 164-bed acute care hospital
- Award winning hospital offers medical, surgical, psychiatric and 24/7 emergency services.
- Procedures are routinely performed in a wide variety of specialties, including gynecology, orthopedics, ophthalmology, general and vascular surgery, podiatry, and otorhinlaryngology (ear, nose, throat).
- Work directly with a personal agent at NO COST to you
- We exist to Connect & Service with compassion, excellence & dedication
COMPENSATION and BENEFITS:
Non Taxed Housing/Incidentals Per Diem*
First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision*
Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance*
401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match) *
$500 Referral Bonus*
*Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.
For details contact Dan at dan@ myptsolutions.Net or 616.741.4165 ext. 103