Carmel, NY 10512
Carmel, New York
Currently looking for a Registered Nurse to fill a 3-month assignment in Carmel, New York. Interested candidates must be highly proficient in Orthopedics, Robotics and Ophthalmology.
Responsibilities of the OR Registered Nurse
- Experience in most of the following areas required: ortho; including totals, spine, neuro, OB/GYN, robotics, general surgery, urology, bariatrics.
- Prepares and assist in the set-up of operating room for the scheduled procedure.
- Opens and dispenses sterile items safely and accurately.
- Counts sponges, sharps, instruments with scrub person.
- Accurate charge capture for items utilized in the Operating Room for patient specific charges.
- Realize your own potential to achieve your goals and overall excellence.
- Prefer a nurse with 2 years OR experience
- Valid New York RN License
- Degree from RN Accredited College
- Ability to work effectively with clients and to work cooperatively with others
- Ability to work independently
- Provide a quality customer service focus and an enthusiastic attitude
- Salary: $40-45 per hour. Based on experience, benefit level and traveler status.
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
- $500 Referral Bonus
- *Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.