Carmel, NY 10512
Carmel, New York
Currently looking for a Registered Nurse to fill a 3-month assignment in Carmel, New York. Interested candidates must be willing to work nights.
Responsibilities of the ER Registered Nurse
- Work as part of a team with physicians, other nurses and healthcare professionals to provide care, monitor health conditions, plan long-term care needs, administer medicine, use medical equipment, perform minor medical operations, and advise patients and their families on illness, care and continued care after a hospital stay.
- Realize your own potential to achieve your goals and overall excellence.
- Prefer a nurse with 2 years ED experience
- Previous travel experience
- Valid New York RN License
- Degree from RN Accredited College
- Ability to work effectively with clients and to work cooperatively with others
- Quick thinker
- Provide a quality customer service focus and an enthusiastic attitude
- Salary: $40-42 per hour. Based on experience, benefit level and traveler status.
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
- $500 Referral Bonus
- *Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.