Dover, NH 03820
Dover, New Hampshire
Currently looking for a Registered Nurse to fill a 3-month assignment in the Tele Float unit in a hospital setting in the seacoast community of Dover, NH.
Responsibilities of the Tele Registered Nurse
- Review data from electrocardiogram to track patients' heart rate, blood pressure, breathing and other vitals.
- Provide nursing care to patients ages 14-64 and geriatric patients age 65+, utilizing knowledge of age related growth and development to individualize the nursing process
- Compassion, excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- 2+ years current Tele experience
- Ability to work effectively with clients and to work cooperatively with others
- State registered nurse license required
- Excellent communication and time-management skills
- Compassionate and friendly demeanor
Compensation of the Tele Registered Nurse
- Salary: $35.00 to $38.00 per hour plus mileage. Based on experience, benefit level and traveler status.
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
- $500 Referral Bonus
- *Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.
myPTsolutions is a therapist-owned medical staffing company, specializing in Physical & Occupational Therapists, Speech Language Pathologists and Registered Nurses. We believe that compassion is the foundation of healthcare. We serve others because we truly care about them.