Fort Pierce, FL 34954
Location: Fort Pierce, Florida
Position: Registered Nurse (RN)
Setting: Hospital Post Partum
Hours: Night Shift 7-7
Salary: $22-24/hour based on experience, benefit level and traveler status
We are seeking a Registered Nurse to provide quality care for our client. This travel RN job requires an RN Diploma/Associate, BSN or BS preferred & Certification in Healthcare Provider CPR. The Registered Nurse will also hold a valid Florida state license. This job prefers a RN with Hospital experience.
- NRP, ACLS, BLS and STABLE preferred but not required
- 2 years experience
- 365-bed acute care hospital
- Often called the " Sunrise City," Fort Pierce is part of the Treasure Coast, a stretch of land from St. Lucie Inlet to Sebastian Inlet along Florida' s Atlantic coast.
- Natural and artificial reefs make for good fishing and diving
- The breathtaking beautiful half-mile beach at the Inlet State Park
- Work directly with a personal agent at NO COST to you
- We exist to Connect & Service with compassion, excellence & dedication
COMPENSATION and BENEFITS:
Non Taxed Housing/Incidentals Per Diem*
First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision*
Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance*
401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match) *
$500 Referral Bonus*
*Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.
For details contact Dan at dan@ myptsolutions.Net or 616.741.4165 ext. 103